Buffalo Chicken Dip

Monday, September 27, 2010

Well ladies (and men), football season is upon us.  Are you a football widow?  I am.  My husband is a huge supporter of both LSU (Geaux Tigers) and the Washington Redskins (ducks tomatoes).  We proudly display the flags bearing our team logos on the day of big games, and banter cheerfully with neighbors about our rivalries.... 

But what do I get out of football season?  I never was educated to love the game.  Downs, pass interferences and 5 yard penalties are still somewhat foreign terms to me...  But what I CAN get into is the FOOD.  Game food.  Munchies.  Appetizers.  Oh yes, sign me up for all of those.

And this one here?  Its courtesy of my sister in law, Judy, up in St. Louis.  And its a winner.  Even if our teams are not...  Sorry Skins.

Buffalo Chicken Dip

Here's what I used:

3-4 chicken breasts, cooked, and diced
1 8 oz block cream cheese
16 oz cheddar, shredded
12 oz mozzarella, shredded
1 cup buffalo sauce (or as preferred)


Here's what I did:

Mix all ingredients to incorporate together and bake in glass casserole dish at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Stir. If still lumpy, continue to cook until smooth. Serve with Fritos and Celery sticks.

0 comments:

City 2 Burb, and all that it entails... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino